Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to Patagonia

After a few months at home, the feet get itchy and a new adventure beckons. I've been sorting and packing gear for a few weeks now, not wanting to forget anything.

Back in July, I received an email from some english mates Timmy and Pete. They were super keen for a big adventure so I suggested a trip back to Patagonia in southern Argentina.

I had been to Patagonia 4 times before and Timmy had been twice. This would be Pete's first trip there. After a bit of research, we decided to go to a new area, more remote and wild than the areas we had been to before. I was psyched. A big adventure with good friends. The mountain we decided on is called San Lorenzo (3700m).

Not many people go there. Patagonia is known for its wild weather and storms. We'll see what happens. .....






No comments:

Post a Comment